Pages

HOLIDAY LAYOUTS




Whew.... last weekend was a whirlwind, I will admit - but I loved every minute of it! Thanks to all of you who purchased kits and those of you who came to classes on Sunday - it is always so good to see everyone!


As some of you already know, the paper didn't arrive for the Holiday Layouts.... I should have it in next week, so for those of you who have already ordered your kit, I will contact you when it is in! I wanted to share 2 of the 4 layouts that will be included with this fab kit - the papers are one of the best color combos I have seen, and the kit includes stickers and die-cuts, too! Love it! If you are interested in a Holiday Layouts kit, you can still order one!

I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. We are headed out at 5am tomorrow morning for Huntsville, Alabama, to visit my mother and grandmother. This doesn't happen often that we are all together, even my brother and his family, so the kids and I are looking forward to it! My hubby isn't so happy about driving so early in the morning, but deep down he is excited, too. :)

I will be back on Tuesday, and I already have a list of new layouts to work on, so check back soon!

Dana

Posted by Picasa

2 comments :

  1. Dana - I LOVE THIS KIT!! To be honest, the colors are not exactly what I'd have picked for Christmas layouts (so much yellow, brown, etc.), BUT you know what? They match my pictures perfectly, so you obviously knew better than me what I needed! ;) I used 3 sets of the layouts this weekend, and just ran out of time on the other 2, but have pictures planned for them.

    THANKS BUNCHES!!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheri! I never would have picked out this color combo myself, but I was instantly drawn to it when I saw it! So glad you enjoyed the layouts!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete