Pages

Lots to Share!


I hope you all are enjoying your summer! I love having the kids home (well, most of the time) and spending lots of time at the pool, meeting for playdates and outside with friends. I love that we don't have to be in bed early, and we get to sleep in! 

Now down to business, I have lots to share tonight!

First of all - the June Crop is only a little over a week away!
There are still a handful of spots available, and I am beyond thrilled at the response!
I look forward to seeing old friends, and meeting several new ones, too!

Friday, June 24th ..... 12pm to Midnight
Saturday, June 25th ..... 8am to Midnight

Comfort Suites at Olathe Station
12070 South Strange Line Road

$30 includes prizes, snacks and welcome gift!

With that being said.... I have scheduled another crop for August!
I don't know about you, but I need one more relaxing weekend 
before the chaos of back to school begins! 

Friday, August 5th ..... 12pm to Midnight
Saturday, August 6th ..... 8am to Midnight

Comfort Suites at Olathe Station
12070 South Strange Line Road

$30 includes prizes, snacks and welcome gift!


{ If you are interested in signing up, I have added a button to the right. }

And finally.... some new kits! Six that I have to share tonight, and more to share in the next week!


#1 - Puppy Love
Perfect for your favorite pups. This kit uses Bella Blvd and Lily Bee Design papers, and includes an entire 12x12" sticker sheet, with alphabet, so you can create your own title.
$10.00

#2 - Beautiful Sunshine & Playground

Everything to complete these two pages are included in this kit.
Perfect for spring or summer days!
Papers from Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd,
and a 12x12" sticker sheet.
$18.00

 #3 - I Love to See you Smile & Best Buddies

Everything you need to complete these two pages!
Papers from My Mind's Eye and Bo Bunny,
with premade titles and embellishments from My Mind's Eye.
$18.00

#4 - Soar
I adore all these bright colors!
Papers from My Mind's Eye, Lily Bee Design, Pink Paislee and Echo Park,
with a premade title from My Mind's Eye.
And added dimension with a crepe paper sun!
$10.00

#5 - Oh (active) Boy
Perfect for a little boy of any age. 
Papers and stickers from Bella Blvd, 
with a kraft corrugated title from JilliBean Soup.
$10.00

#6 - Celebrate

This kit includes everything you need to complete these two pages!
Bright, fun papers from Bo Bunny, including a sheet of die-cuts
and a 12x12" sticker sheet.
$18.00

I think that is all I have to share for tonight - thanks for sticking with me!
I will be back soon with some more new kits!

Dana




No comments :

Post a Comment