Pages

NEW! RECIPE KIT


 
Let me introduce to you the first of many Recipe Page Kits....  Breakfast Recipes.
For those of you that are not familiar with these pint-size (5-1/2x8-1/2") recipe pages, they can become quite addictive, I hear! I have hundreds of recipe pages that I have created over the years - and these are all new recipes, all new designs, and some of my favorite papers, new and old!
In this kit, you have everything you need to complete the 8 pages shown here.
The recipes are printed, the accents are cut for you - and this particular kit includes these fab canvas flowers from Jillibean Soup (one of my new fave companies!)
A color copy of each page and step-by-step instructions is included, also.

    
   
  Start a recipe album for yourself, add to your growing collection of recipe pages, or start an album for a Christmas present, bridal shower gift, or just because!

This kit is $15.00, and can be purchased by clicking the "Breakfast Recipes" button on the right sidebar.

Would you like to see your recipes in an upcoming kit? Please, please share! 
Send your recipe to me at danadecarlo@aol.com and I will contact you.

Dana


2 comments :

  1. Dana, I would like to get the breakfast recipes if you still have them, the problem I wont do pay pal. Is there any other way to get them?
    thanks, Joanne (Steve)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne - I am working on some more of these kits today, as I am currently sold out. If you would like to send me your email address, I will contact you when I have these ready - if you would like to pay by cash or check that is fine, too! Thanks! Dana

    ReplyDelete