Pages

FALL PAGE LAYOUTS

What a beautiful Fall Day!

I am so grateful and excited for those of you that can join me this weekend 
to crop at the Hilton Garden Inn!
Since this is a brand new hotel and they have their own restaurant on site,
they have asked that I do not bring in food and snacks.
I agreed with their policy, except that I begged to bring in cupcakes!
And they said yes!!!

So to make up for all the snacks and drinks that I usually provide for you,
I am making up for it in Page Kits!
I think that sounds fair - do you?!!

Here is a sneak peek of what I have created.....


I hope you love them as much as I do!

And guess what?!! I have a few extra kits.....
so if any of you that can not attend the weekend crop,
I have them for sale!
Five (2-page) Layouts
for $30 (or $35 if you would like them shipped)

To purchase the kits, please click on the button(s) in the top right corner.

I will also have them available at the crop this weekend, so please feel free to stop in and say hi and pick one up! But you might want to contact me first to make sure I still have one :)

I hope that you are enjoying this weather as much as we are! 
Now off to pack for a wonderful weekend with some of my favorite people!

Dana



No comments :

Post a Comment